Haryana Police Constable Bharti 2018
Haryana staff selection commission has announced vacancies for 7,110 SI (sub inspector) and constable post. Candidates can apply for this recruitment by online method before 28/05/2018 . Qualification required to qualify the eligibility criteria is 12th pass for constable and graduation for sub inspector. All the details are given below , read the below article for full imformation.
Form Type – online
Last date – 28/05/2018
Location – Haryana
Qualification required – 12th Pass , b.com , bachelor of arts , bsc , graduation.
Date of advertisement – 16/04/2018
Application begins – 28/04/2018
Last date for apply online – 28/05/2018
Last date of fees payment – 30/05/2018
General category – Rs.100/-
Reserve category – Rs.25/-
General category – Rs.50/-
Reserve category – Rs.13/-
Sub inspector male
General category – Rs.150/-
Reserve category – Rs.35/-
Sub inspector female
General category – Rs.75/-
Reserve category – Rs.18/-
No fees to be charged from ex-serviceman of Haryana
MODE OF PAYMENT
Application fees can be submit online using debit card , credit card , net banking or through challan at any branch of sbi (offline method).
TOTAL NUMBER OF POST
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR HARYANA POLICE CONSTABLE & INSPECTOR
Candidate must have passed class 12th to apply for post of constable.
Candidates must have cleared graduation in any stream (BA , B.COM ,BSC ) to apply for post of sub inspector .
AGE LIMIT DETAILS HARYANA POLICE CONSTABLE & INSPECTOR (ON 01/04/2018)
MINIMUM – 18 years
MAXIMUM – 25years
MINIMUM – 18 years
MAXIMUM – 27 years
PHYSICAL STANDARD FOR HARYANA POLICE CONSTABLE
|Chest after expansion||85cm||NA||87cm||NA|
- Written test
- Physical screening test (PST)
- Physical measurement test (PMT)
PHYSICAL SCREENING TEST (PST)
|Distance||2.5 km||1.0 km||1.0 km|
|Time||12 minutes||06 minutes||05 minutes|
HOW TO APPLY FOR HARYANA POLICE CONSTABLE
- Candidate may apply online.
- Go to hssc(Haryana staff selection commission) site.
- Candidate must Register before applying for the vacancies.
- Log in and fill all the mandatory fields of application form.
- Upload scanned copy of your documents( photo and signature ) in prescribed manner .
- Take print out so that you can use application form in future reference .
- Online application can be submitted on or after 28/04/2018 and before 28/05/2018 .